March has been punishing in terms of work. Because of the trip to Hong Kong, I had to clear as much work as possible. Even though I did, there was still some boohoo committed which resulted in some angry exchanges. I hope we will learn from this bad experience and move on. That aside, this month I was able to finish 5 empties, namely, the following:
- Body shop honeymania exfoliant creme pour le corps (50ml) – I disliked this. First, it’s the scent and second, the buffing beads just disappeared as soon as they come into contact with water. It is like rubbing cream onto my body. Maybe that explains why it’s called exfoliant creme. Definitely not what I would purchase since I like a ‘rougher’ scrub than this.
- Clarins body lift cellulite control (30ml) – “Extract from website – It aims to remove the unsightly lumps and dimples that you’ve always been trying to get rid with its bust cellulite formation by disrupting the cellulite-formation cycle through the use of key plant ingredients namely aquatic mint and celosia extracts. When these ingredients are combined, they help slow down the expansion of fat cells and prevent the formation of cellulite at the source. The cream-gel texture is also highly refreshing while it’s absorbed by the skin almost immediately. It acts like a “tightening” veil which helps to refine the texture of the skin.” This is a sample size bottle which I finished within 5 days. I used this every night after shower which I massaged onto my thighs using a body shop applicator. After only 5 days of using it (which seems really long), it would be a miracle if see any visual improvement to my cellulite situation. If you have more patience than me, maybe you will see better results than me. For now, I just want to finish the clarins body shaping cream before purchasing the full size of the body lift cellulite control.
- L’occitane cooling hand cream gel (30ml) verveine – One of my favorite hand cream so far. My hands absorbed the gel within seconds after application and it does not leave an oily feeling.
- Silky girl hi-definition brow liner (0.35g) – this is my second one already. As compared to the mac brow pencil, this is more economical at $8.90 during promotion. It also has a spooly which the mac does not come with. One would last about a month if you used it on a daily basis and I am now onto my third.
- Kose mask white (75ml) – If you like peel off mask and don’t mind strong scent, then you must get this. It always make my skin bright and smooth after use without drying the skin. It doesn’t dry up even though I had it for more than 2 years.
So there you go, my March empties. Hope that I can finish as many products as I can so that I can share them with you in the next coming months.