This time by the lovely Lady J!
These are her 11 questions:
- If you are using an iPhone, what’s the one app you can’t live without. Instagram!
- Fave haunts in our little island? Cheap and good food found at the Ghim Moh Market such as chicken rice, ah balling, duck rice, tsui kueys, desserts etc etc etc.
- Fave eats? [It can be anywhere in the world] I don’t really have that many but I love eggs ben and the best in my opinion is from coffee bean. The other one is spicy chicken ramen from Beppu. Both in Singapore. I don’t travel much.
- What is your favourite comfort food and why? My parents’ Sunday dinner spread. I can always feel their love eating the food that they cooked specially for their kids.
- What do you miss most about your home country when you are away? The comfort of my house.
- What’s the one place that you do not mind visiting over and over again. Bangkok.
- Fave type of weather/ season? I guess its spring as I like the cool weather which allows me to layer up without perspiring. I don’t like to reveal too much of my body. Haha.
- Would Gangnam Style get you up on your feet? You bet. I just bought dance central 3 and downloaded the song! I want to break the 4 million points record!
- If you could be a cartoon character, who would it be and why? This is tough cos I don’t watch much cartoons. Let me think. Kungfu Panda cos he is a filial son and he protects his people.
- When the going gets tough, what would be a quote/saying that you look to for strength? Life is short. Be happy.
- Share some of the little things that would make you happy. Giving small gifts to your friends and seeing their delighted face. When someone laughed at my stupid jokes. When I received compliments from people. When I know my friends or close ones actually think about me.