This is the first time I receive an award in the blogging world. Thank you Bookjunkie!
Here are the rules:
- When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!”
- Make sure the blogs you chose have 200 or LESS followers
Ok, here it goes. 11 random facts of me.
1. I love shoes, flats in particular cos I can’t walk fast or prettily if I am wearing heels.
2. I love instagram more than any other apps. The fact that we can share our life via photos is simply amazing isn’t it? Even Al has an instagram account now.
3. I have learnt how to love my family and friends as I grow older and of cos I am still learning.
4. My interest is in sports and fashion but I am in neither one.
5. My employer has made me a better worker. Really.
6. I actually hate inconsiderate smokers. You can smoke but please be considerate to those who don’t.
7. I like my neighborhood especially with the park connector just beside our block of flats.
8. I never like makeup, not until after I watched youtube videos by Michelle Phan.
9. I love quirky stuff.
10. I love to make new friends, especially one that shares the same frequency. Some are just acquaintance.
11. I love shopping online. Almost all the time, I feel excited when I received a package.
Here are the 11 questions from bookjunkie!
1. What is the best trip you have ever made that you would recommend to others? Which country did you visit?
I visited New York, the city which I had known only through movies and US drama series. To me, its like a dream came true. I love the shopping, visiting of the museums, Central Park and soaking into the NYC atmosphere. It would have been even better if we get to watch the US open as it rained out on the day we got the ticket for.
2. If you could choose, where would you have liked to be born?
I think I would like to be born in the a country where sports is highly regarded. I could be a famous tennis player. I felt that Singapore has limited my passion for sports and it took me a while to realise it. So yah, I am stuck in what I do now.
3. What is your dream vocation?
Cycle around the world. I think I would get to know the world better in this form of traveling.
4. What blog or website do you read daily without fail?
5. What book are you reading now?
Not at the moment. Currently, busy with work.
6. Do you play an instrument?
Used to play organ but I stopped after a few years. The interest just died.
7. What did you like best about your childhood?
I learned how to swim from a very nice coach. He taught me well.
8. What is your biggest regret?
Actually, there are a few but no really biggest regret.
9. Name 5 of your favourite foods?
This is tough. Ok, shall limit to 5. 1. Ban Mian; 2. Roasted chicken rice; 3. Wanton noodle; 4. Black pepper chicken chop; 5. Milk Chocolate.
10. Name your favourite celebrity.
Is Roger Federer considered a celebrity?
11. What is the most important value to you?
Phew, finally done!
Now, for my 11 questions for my 11 nominated bloggers. Would love to know more about you guys!
1. Do you enjoy what you do for a living?
2. What is your favorite movie and why?
3. What do you think makes a comfortable home?
4. What kind of books do you like to read?
5. What is the craziest thing you have ever done in your life?
6. Do you drink coffee and where do you normally have it?
7. Who is your favorite blogger and why?
8. What does it take to piss you off immediately?
9. What is your favorite piece of furniture in your house?
10. Who is the most important person in your life?
11. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Here is my 11 nominated bloggers!
2. Sharon bunny
6. Dear Diary
10. dont X kaysiao