A few days ago, I went shopping and came home with a little haul which includes a beauty product which I bought from Escentials at Paragon. I was there to look for a nice scent for the house (yah, my house stinks and I want to know why!) and was surprised that the store also carries some beauty products like Becca, By Terry etc etc. The SA who attended to me was raving about how good the products from By Terry.
Extracted from beautylish
A savvy foundation application brush that reveals a flawless complexion over the entire face.
This genius foundation brush sweeps away imperfections, dull skin, and shadows to reveal a flawless complexion with every stroke. For radiant touch ups, at any time of the day, even over makeup. Its featherweight texture, illusion-effect coverage, and multi-active skincare advantages win top honors with makeup artists.
With its new-generation, hydra-smoothing hyaluronic acid microspheres that blend into the skin tissues, this skin-plumper targets hollow areas (expression lines, crow’s feet, creases, etc.) and expands with water to recreate volume. The result: Wrinkles and fine lines are filled out and subjacent tissues are plumped up for an immediate lifting effect. The unrivalled soft-focus complex, composed of five specific corrective prisms, relaxes the features leaving no room for imperfections. This antiaging youth catalyst is also intensely protective as it’s composed of seven antiaging substances which defy time.
The SA tried it on my hand and told me that this product is meant to even out skin tone and will give a dewy finish look. I am sold by how the product feels on my hand, so smooth and moisturising. I have been using it for the past two days and these are my overall view of the product (I am using shade 06 – Golden Light):
- It is able to even out my uneven skin tone.
- It is easy to use. Just a click and brush on the foundation on the skin. And you can bring it along with you for easy touchup.
- The coverage is sheer and it is not obvious that I am wearing something.
- There is a smell lingering around after I applied the product on my face which is not a plus point as I prefer scentless makeup products.
- It does not stop the oil production on my face and I had to blot blot and blot by mid afternoon.
- Its a whopping price of $90 something for only a 17ml worth of product so most likely I would not repurchase it again.